During 29th – 30th of March 2017, will take place the 11th Edition of the Conference “Energy Efficiency, an Essential Condition towards a Sustainable Development” at Ramada Hotel & Suites Bucharest North, Bucharest – 44 Daniel Danielopolu St.
2017 edition aims to continue the previous debates, as energy efficiency plays an important role for all industries, being the base for a sustainable development. The debates will create a professional platform for networking between specialists and authorities representatives. The proposed discussion themes are:
– Legal frame;
– Romania Energy Strategy – 2016 balance and perspectives;
– The energy markets liberalization;
– Environmental protection – fulfilling the environmental goals, sustainability, management systems;
– Increasing renewable energy exploitation potential and waste recycling industry;
– High efficiency cogeneration;
– Nuclear energy – important part of energy mix;
– Efficient and safety solutions for buildings;
– Projects for energy efficiency – case study;
– Financing sources.
We hope that the event presents interest to you and that you will take part in this professional debate. For further information please see the event’s website.
AHK-members and econet partners will benefit a 10% discount from the participation fee.