The accomplishments of the EU requirements along with the planning of waste management systems represent major challenges for Romania and Croatia. The organizing of waste collection, sorting and recycling is still in an incipient phase. The demand for know-how and technology is therefore significant.
The German-Romanian and German-Croat Industry and Commerce Chamber do help the local communities to create a circular economy.
Participate at the information Session”Circular economy in Croatia and Romania – Opportunities for German environment technologies” and get to know the decision makers from the selected regions on 6th September at the Recycling Aktiv fair in Karlsruhe and provide the German-Romanian and German-Croat Industry and Commerce Chamber the opportunity to offer you market entry consultancy!
- Opening, overview of export initiative “Environmental protection-made in Germany”
- Panel 1: Waste management in Croatia (market, opportunities, decision processes) with Croat experts
- Panel 2: Waste management in Romania (market, opportunities, decision processes) with Romanian experts
- Panel 3: Look beyond the borders – Strategies and advices at the market entry
- The event will be followed by a networking session and a visit of the Recycling Aktiv fair if desired.
The event will take place in German/English language with simultaneous translation in Romanian.
The registration is possible through Chamber of Commerce and Industry Karlsruhe. Please use the following link.