In the actual context of the COVID-19 pandemic, the IT-TRANS fair and conference in Karlsruhe, Germany, will be postponed to the 1-3 December 2020.
Taking place at the Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre, the event is dedicated to digitalization in public transport and addresses public authorities, companies and organizations with an interest in the new developments of urban mobility.
Since its first edition 12 years ago, IT-TRANS has offered a platform for decision-makers to foster the digitalization of public transport and share best practices and experiences around the introduction of recent innovations.
In 2018, more than 7000 participants attended the fair and visited the booths of more than 270 exhibitors from 35 countries around the world.
The key themes of the 2020 edition of IT-TRANS are:
- Information and Communication in Local and Long-Distance Transport
- Fare Management – Easily Accessible Tickets
- Intelligent Mobility – the New Way to Travel
- Software Development for Innovative Public Transport Systems
- Personal Security in Light of Information Privacy
Please visit the website of the fair for more information here.